Higher quality and
efficiency through automation
Automated Package Handling Systems for Man-Made Fibers
- Automatic doffing of yarn packages from Extrusion take-up winders.
- Overhead doffing solution so not to block operator access to the extrusion frame.
- Suited well for BCF and Nylon yarns.
- Custom solutions, including overhead package transport, centralized palletizing or boxing of yarn.
- Automatic Package Tube Labeling.
- Pallet conveyor lines to weigh, strap, and label pallets a needed
Textra – Roving Bobbin Transport Systems
- An overhead solution for automatic movement of yarn bobbins from roving frames to the ring spinning frame.
- Utilizes a “train concept” providing overhead storage to balance production flows.
- Automatic yarn bobbin loading and unloading at the roving frame.
- Automatic Bobbin Stripper to clean off all yarn from the bobbin between processes.
Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- AGV transport for transport of sliver cans between Draw Frames and Spinning frames in the yarn manufacturing process.
- Suitable for movement of both Round and Rectangular sliver cans.
- Utilizing Laser and Natural Navigation technologies.
- Flexible AGV routing providing quick changes in your material flow.
- Other applications include Floor Cleaning AGV’s, etc
Automated Boxing of Yarn
- Automatic Boxing Cells for packing yarn into boxes.
- Each package is individually placed in a plastic bag prior to boxing.
- Suitable for multiple box sizes and package weights.
- Complete line to box, weigh, and label each box.
Single Machine Palletizer
- Single palletizer for individual machine unloading.
- Providing a Semi-Automatic palletizer for a more competitive solution.
- Designed to be added to the end of an individual OE frame, or package winder.
- Automatic machine tending, reducing the risk of worker for repetitive motion injuries.
- Providing a centralized solution for palletizing high volumes of yarn packages produced in a typical manufacturing facility.
- Suitable for multiple pallet types, sizes, and layer patterns.
- Cylindrical and/or Conical packages, of all weights and sizes.
- Safe and gentle handling of all yarn types.
- Including pallet conveyor lines to strap, stretch wrap, weigh and label complete pallets
QCS – Quality Control System for Automatic Package Inspection
- A Vision based system which provides two types of package inspection.
- Package ID; each package is checked to confirm its Tube ID, to insure each package is automatically palletized to the correct pallet.
- Cotton/Poly Blend inspection; Under a black light tunnel, each package can be inspected to confirm the cotton/poly blend percentage.
CanTrac – Can Transport System
- Ideal for can transport within a roving frame can creel.
- Floor based providing a closed system for movement of full and empty cans between Draw Frame and Roving Creel.
- Cost effective solution for can handling under a Roving Creel.